Saturday, February 7, 2009

Last September our family and the Biddingers went to visit my great aunt on the tip of Michigan's thumb on Lake Huron. On the way to her house we stopped at the town her brother and my grandpa Hiatt used to live in... Cass City. We ate Pizza there in a bowling alley.
Suzanna liked this sheep that my great aunt Marlyn had on her fireplace hearth. It was soft, and just her size to hold. Can you guess who's head is barely poking from behind her?













While there we learned that my second cousin, or my maternal granfather's sister's grandaughter, had a son the previous month with her husband John. They named him Gabe. Here's a picture of a photo I took of Erin, my second cousin and her son Gabe. They live near Grand Rapids, MI.

Here's her husband holding Gabe the babe. He's a nice daddy.














Here's Levi, J.J., and Andrew following orders from Grace who's operating the spinner in the game Twister. I remember pulling this game off the shelf in Marlyn's game closet in the basement for many years.
Here's Phillisa sleeping on a sofa in the living room of a motel called Breakers on The Bay. It's next door to Marlyn's house on Lake Huron.

Here's my aunt's old - out - of - tune piano


Here's my aunt's church.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a picture from Twister! That was a lot of fun playing (I won, of course), and the whole trip was awesome. ;)

Great pictures, Jeriah!

We'll see you all in... 11 hours. :D

J.J.

Rachel said...

Nice Post, Jeriah!